Stornoway Trust

The Stornoway Trust is Scotland’s oldest community landlord, gifted by Lord Leverhulme and created by Deed of Trust in 1923. Its role is the stewardship of a 69,000 acre estate which is home to almost 11,000 people, and which includes the Parish of Stornoway and a small portion of the Parish of Lochs.

Over 40 townships, consisting of over 1300 crofts, 200 allotments, farmland and the Castle Grounds.

Contact

The Stornoway Trust
Leverhulme House
Perceval Square
Stornoway
Isle of Lewis
HS1 2DD
01851 702002
enquiries@stornowaytrust.org.uk

Key contact: Iain Maciver

Website

http://www.stornowaytrust.org.uk/