Abriachan Forest Trust
Abriachan Forest Trust’s initial aims of 1998 have not really altered but have definitely been surpassed through a variety of successful developments over the years. As part of the Millennium Forest for Scotland – reforesting the Great Glen with native species was the springboard for the community to….
- Improve and sustain the biodiversity of the surrounding area through sensitive land and forest management.
- Create and support local employment.
- Encourage access for all, with ensuing health and well-being benefits.
- Provide and support outdoor learning opportunities for all.
- Increase community capacity.