WAT IF? (Woolfords, Auchengray and Tarbrax Improvement Foundation)
WAT IF? is a passionate and dedicated locally-based organisation focused on improving the quality of life for residents in the WAT IF area. We deliver community development projects that tackle the issues of greatest concern to our community such as poor broadband, lack of services and support for young and older people. Our 5 year Community Action Plan gives an overview of our current aims and objectives. We work with groups and individuals in the local community as well as many external agencies.
To engage in activities which benefit and support the rural community principally by:
- Attracting funding to resource local projects and activities.
- Administering those funds in accordance with criteria set out by Trustees
Projects supported or undertaken by WAT IF? must be charitable and relevant to the Trust’s purpose, which are:
- Advancement of rural regeneration and community development.
- Promotion of the conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment.
- Encouraging access to open spaces and enhancement of recreational opportunities.
- Advancement of heritage, culture, history, arts, science and education, including lifelong learning
- Other similar schemes and projects of a charitable nature for the benefit of the community.