Inverkeithing Trust is established for charitable purposes only. We aim to:
- advance citizenship, community development and volunteering within and for the benefit of the community defined by the Inverkeithing Community Council area by delivering a diverse variety of services and initiatives without distinction of sex, sexuality, political, religious or other opinion, with the object of improving their conditions of life;
- improve the mental and physical health and well-being of all the inhabitants of the Inverkeithing Community Council area by facilitating non-clinical, community led activity from various sites across the community of Inverkeithing;
- advance education and learning by providing workshops, training sessions and courses in the community of Inverkeithing;
- advance the culture, art and heritage of Inverkeithing through a variety of initiatives;
- advance environmental protection or improvement through a variety of initiatives, including re-purposing vacant and derelict land into accessible and productive green space, to benefit all the inhabitants of the Inverkeithing Community Council area;
- provide recreational facilities and organise recreational activities to improve the conditions of life of all the inhabitants of the Inverkeithing Community Council area.
By working to its charitable purposes, the Trust’s main aim is to help build a strong, vibrant community in Inverkeithing and to ‘join the dots’ for townspeople by keeping them informed about what’s happening in the town.
37, Merchants Way,
Key contact: Nancy Rhouma