See our Events Calendar for details of events and dates to note which may be of interest to you.
Past Community Land Scotland events:
See Resources for copies of conference reports, presentations and other documents related to the below events.
See our Events Gallery for images of our past events.
- Annual Conference 2015 Community Empowerment through Land Ownership
21st- 22nd May 2015, New Drumossie Hotel, Inverness
Conference Programme 2015
- Annual Conference 2014 Shaping Change – Towards 1Million Acres
6th – 7th June 2014, Sabhal Mòr Ostaig, Skye
- Highland Seminars Community Land Ownership – Towards 1Million Acres. In partnership with the Highland Council and Highland and Islands Enterprise, Community Land Scotland is running a series of seminars across the Highland Council region on community land ownership, with a particular focus on pre-purchase communities. The first two of these seminars were held in Mallaig and Portree in March – details below.
- Bunchrew Seminar Land reform and the community ownership of land – a case of greater social justice and the realisation of human rights? Where Scotland stands in international land reform movements. A seminar involving land policy and reform interests from Scotland the rest of the UK and internationally held in Bunchrew House Hotel, Bunchrew, nr. Inverness on 19th- 20th March 2014, and which explored land reform in Scotland within an international context and with particular reference to the achievement of greater social justice and the realisation of human rights. See Policy Documents.
- Annual Conference 2013 Community Land Ownership – A Fairer Future
7th – 8th June 2013, Sabhal Mòr Ostaig, Skye
- Annual Conference 2012
13th – 14th March 2012, Tobermory, Isle of Mull
- Highland, Argyll and Western Isles Seminars
Seminars were held in Tarbert, Oban and Inverness in 2012-13 to exchange knowledge and discuss community landownership in these areas by providing examples of what has been achieved in communities which have already acquired land.