Connect with Us
Be Part of the Movement
- New report from Community Land Scotland highlights negative effects of monopoly rural land ownership
- Invitation from Community Land Scotland to participate in a research survey on community land ownership and the climate emergency
- New powers to control sales of large estates and to break up landowning monopolies proposed in Community Land Scotland’s manifesto for a sustainable Scotland
- Community Land Scotland calls for access to safe and warm housing at prices local people can afford as new report publishes today
- Community Ownership - Shaping the Future of Our Towns (25th + 26th January)
- 25/01/2021 - 26/01/2021
Supporter of the Month
Donald MacKenzieDonald MacKenzie, now resident in Glenfarg grew up on what was then the Great Glen Cattle Ranch in Lochaber. Latterly, his father ran Inverlochy Castle... Read more »
Members login here
"RT @LorneOban: A trailblazing and exciting initiative by @midstquarter to take forward the community buy out of buildings in its High Stree…"
"RT @Glasgow_Times: Govanhill residents took it as a call to action when we revealed in 2001 that the pool was to close https://t.co/BYzUS…"
"RT @andrew_thin: Now being developed to meet local housing needs. Another community takes back control... https://t.co/HjsZ036hqZ"
"RT @croftercampbell: One of the many ruins in Achiltibuie - once a home full of life. It’s in a grand situation too but sadly like so many…"