Connect with Us
Be Part of the Movement
- New report from Community Land Scotland highlights negative effects of monopoly rural land ownership
- Invitation from Community Land Scotland to participate in a research survey on community land ownership and the climate emergency
- New powers to control sales of large estates and to break up landowning monopolies proposed in Community Land Scotland’s manifesto for a sustainable Scotland
- Community Land Scotland calls for access to safe and warm housing at prices local people can afford as new report publishes today
- Community Ownership - Shaping the Future of Our Towns (25th + 26th January)
- 25/01/2021 - 26/01/2021
Supporter of the Month
Donald MacKenzieDonald MacKenzie, now resident in Glenfarg grew up on what was then the Great Glen Cattle Ranch in Lochaber. Latterly, his father ran Inverlochy Castle... Read more »
Members login here
"RT @kirstyMTait: Exciting opportunity to be part of the future of our High Streets here ⬇️ Many towns and city neighbourhoods will be watch…"
"RT @CommunityWoods: We've just sent out our January e-bulletin with all the latest news, funding, events & guidance for community woodlands…"
"RT @KWheelArt: Power to the people...@midstquarter is part of a new way of living, working, learning and developing our urban places. One f…"
"RT @SoSCommHousing: Today @midstquarter have launched a crowdfunder to help bring three empty buildings into community ownership. The prop…"
"RT @NorthernCorrid1: We’re looking for volunteers for a couple of signage projects, that can be worked on remotely. 2 heritage info boards…"