Connect with Us
Be Part of the Movement
- New report from Community Land Scotland highlights negative effects of monopoly rural land ownership
- Invitation from Community Land Scotland to participate in a research survey on community land ownership and the climate emergency
- New powers to control sales of large estates and to break up landowning monopolies proposed in Community Land Scotland’s manifesto for a sustainable Scotland
- Community Land Scotland calls for access to safe and warm housing at prices local people can afford as new report publishes today
- Community Ownership - Shaping the Future of Our Towns (25th + 26th January)
- 25/01/2021 - 26/01/2021
Supporter of the Month
Donald MacKenzieDonald MacKenzie, now resident in Glenfarg grew up on what was then the Great Glen Cattle Ranch in Lochaber. Latterly, his father ran Inverlochy Castle... Read more »
Members login here
"RT @MullandIonaCT: 4 #affordablehouses travelling from @WeeHouseCo to #Mull. Thanks to @scotgov's Rural & Islands Housing Fund, @argyllandb…"
"RT @ApplecrossACC: It is great to see our neighbours @RaasayHydro developing their community hydro scheme. What a super initiative to inv…"
"RT @CommunityWoods: Don't forget to register for our next (free!) #communitywoods training event on Friday 29th January, 11am. We'll be ex…"
"RT @midstquarter: It's been an incredible first week of our Crowdfunder with over £11,000 raised so far! We're just over £500 away from the…"