Date(s) - 09/11/2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The main aims of the training session, delivered by Sarah Whitman from Delfinity, are to provide organisations with the tools to recruit and manage new individuals, and to understand and plan for the legal and budgetary implications of hiring staff.
This opportunity is for community organisations that own, or are about to complete the purchase of, land and buildings.
The training will include:
- How to bring individuals into the organisation – permanent, temporary, zero hours, self-employment
- Considerations on grant funded fixed term appointments
- Recruitment – writing a job description, writing a job advert, how and where to recruit, shortlisting, interviewing
- Equality law
- Employment essentials – liability insurance, data protection, health and safety
- Written statement of terms and conditions
- Employment rights – holidays, statutory leave, minimum wage, pension, sick pay, employers NI
- Overall cost of employment and how to budget
- Induction and ongoing management
Please note: Once we have received your registration, we will check that your organisation meets the criteria for this session and will be in touch with you to confirm your place and how to join the session. Spaces are available on a first come first serve basis.
Only 1 ticket available per organisation unless spaces become available. If you would like to book more than one place, please contact us separately.
To register: CLICK HERE
Contact Meg with any queries.