Date(s) - 12/09/2015 - 19/09/2015
The Isle of Harris Mountain Festival is a week-long celebration of the mountains of and coastline of Harris. The 2015 programme is our biggest and best yet! Highlights this year include:
- Guided hikes up and through the North Harris mountains;
- Boat tours on Loch Seaforth;
- Segway treks;
- Sea kayaking, surfing, rock climbing & fishing taster sessions;
- Photography workshops;
- Improve your hillwalking skills and knowledge with our Hill Skills training;
- Plus a fabulous range of guest speakers.
The Festival offers you the opportunity to get out and explore the unique landscapes of Harris, with its rugged hills, white sandy beaches and turquoise seas. The interior of North and South Harris encompass some of the finest areas of wild land in Scotland, offering limitless possibilities for walking and exploring.