Community Land Scotland is seeking a provider to develop a website for an innovative new project, the Urban Community Land Hub, operating across the Clyde Valley area.
The aim of the Urban Community Land Hub would be to:
i) Open up opportunities for communities to own more land in areas with complex land markets and planning environments, such as cities and post-industrial areas; and
ii) Accelerate the process of land acquisition by providing technical and other support services to communities looking to acquire land.
We are looking for bids in the region of £3000.
We are looking to work with an organisation or individual with:
• Experience of working with small organisations to design and take live websites.
• A collaborative approach to website development.
• Experience of developing and launching websites.
• Good design skills
• Can understand the context in which the Hub is being developed.
• An understanding of the audiences we are trying to target.
Tenders should be submitted by email by 5pm on the 11th of September to Carey Doyle, interim Hub Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the full brief here.