We are award-winning Solicitors and Estate Agents based in the Scottish West Highlands, with offices in Fort William, Oban and Tiree. We offer a wide range of legal and property services. Each of our solicitors specialise in their particular fields. Our Community Land Team, Duncan MacPhee, Christine Mackay, Gary Somers and Rebecca Fraser, are advisers to the community currently negotiating Scotland’s proposed largest community land buy out. MacPhee & Partners is one of the largest legal and property firms in the Highlands and Islands. We also have two accredited crofting law specialists on hand to offer crofting advice to local land owners. Established in 1996, we are a young and modern business with contemporary offices in the heart of both Fort William and Oban.
Connect with Us
Be Part of the Movement
- Woodlands, mills and housing on the programme for this year’s Community Land Week: 10th to 18th August 2019
- Applications are open for Community Land Week 2019
- Monopoly exercise of landowner power is an affront to a modern, democratic and socially progressive Scotland, says Community Land Scotland.
- New Group puts Spotlight on Rural Repopulation and Renewal
- Community Land Scotland Annual Conference 2019
- 21/06/2019 - 22/06/2019
- Carluke Development Trust – Our Mill
- 10/08/2019 - 17/08/2019
- Fort Augustus and Glenmoriston Community Company - Celebration
- 10/08/2019 - 18/08/2019
Supporter of the Month
Members login here
"RT @PB_Trust: We're featured on the @WHFP1 front page this week talking about the Portree community land buyout. Big thanks to @CommunityLa…"
"RT @DGSCHTChiefExec: Today’s journey starts in Wanlockhead and will end on the Isle of Skye. @CommunityLandSc https://t.co/jIjaSQ8VI0"
"First ferry journey en route to @SabhalMorOstaig to set up for #communityland19 and is that the sun trying to break… https://t.co/wk2qZclgbl"
"RT @UFLDO: We're holding a Ceilidh as part of #communitylandweek on 16th August - a celebration of our plans for more #affordablehousing fo…"