Following the success of the current Scottish Land Fund the Scottish Government has announced a new programme to be launched Spring 2016
The new fund will continue to:
- Support communities to become more resilient and sustainable through the ownership and management of land, buildings and associated assets.
- Be open to applications from organisations that are community-led, community-controlled, and defined by a geographic area.
- Enable communities to successfully manage local land and land assets to meet local need and deliver benefit for the whole community
- Help communities realise the opportunities created by the Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2003
- Be delivered by a partnership between HIE and Big Lottery Fund with an SLF Adviser allocated to work with all applicants
- Be overseen by an independent Committee who make capital funding decisions
For more information: download a flyer about the new fund
Although formal applications cannot be accepted until after the launch date in the spring (exact date TBC), you are invited to chat through ideas or arrange a visit to ascertain eligibility. To note your interest / ask any questions contact Big Lottery Fund’s enquiry line on 0300 123 7110 or email email@example.com