Harper Macleod is a leading independent Scottish law firm with offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness, Lerwick and Thurso, offering a full range of commercial and personal legal services across Scotland, the UK and further afield.
Connect with Us
Be Part of the Movement
- Woodlands, mills and housing on the programme for this year’s Community Land Week: 10th to 18th August 2019
- Applications are open for Community Land Week 2019
- Monopoly exercise of landowner power is an affront to a modern, democratic and socially progressive Scotland, says Community Land Scotland.
- New Group puts Spotlight on Rural Repopulation and Renewal
- Community Land Scotland Annual Conference 2019
- 21/06/2019 - 22/06/2019
- Carluke Development Trust – Our Mill
- 10/08/2019 - 17/08/2019
- Fort Augustus and Glenmoriston Community Company - Celebration
- 10/08/2019 - 18/08/2019
Supporter of the Month
Members login here
"RT @PB_Trust: We're featured on the @WHFP1 front page this week talking about the Portree community land buyout. Big thanks to @CommunityLa…"
"RT @DGSCHTChiefExec: Today’s journey starts in Wanlockhead and will end on the Isle of Skye. @CommunityLandSc https://t.co/jIjaSQ8VI0"
"First ferry journey en route to @SabhalMorOstaig to set up for #communityland19 and is that the sun trying to break… https://t.co/wk2qZclgbl"
"RT @UFLDO: We're holding a Ceilidh as part of #communitylandweek on 16th August - a celebration of our plans for more #affordablehousing fo…"