The Rural Affairs, Climate Change and Environment Committee is coming to Skye as it continues its scrutiny of the Scottish Government’s Land Reform (Scotland) Bill.
The Committee will hear from invited expert witnesses on:
- Community right-to-buy land for sustainable development
- Working with communities
- Gathering and accessing information on those who control land
- Changes to use of common good land
- A new land rights and responsibilities statement
- Establishing a Scottish Land Commission
The meeting will be held at the Aros Centre, Portree on Monday 7th September (10-14.00)
Come along to hear evidence given from Community Land Scotland, among others.