Great news for our members South Cowal Community Development Company who have achieved a 57.1% turnout in their recent public ballot with 95.2% of the voters voted Yes to the community buyout and it is believed that the Castle Toward ballot results maybe amongst one of the highest ever in a community buyout. More news on the Save Castle Toward website
Connect with Us
Be Part of the Movement
- New report from Community Land Scotland highlights negative effects of monopoly rural land ownership
- Invitation from Community Land Scotland to participate in a research survey on community land ownership and the climate emergency
- New powers to control sales of large estates and to break up landowning monopolies proposed in Community Land Scotland’s manifesto for a sustainable Scotland
- Community Land Scotland calls for access to safe and warm housing at prices local people can afford as new report publishes today
- Community Ownership - Shaping the Future of Our Towns (25th + 26th January)
- 25/01/2021 - 26/01/2021
Supporter of the Month
Donald MacKenzieDonald MacKenzie, now resident in Glenfarg grew up on what was then the Great Glen Cattle Ranch in Lochaber. Latterly, his father ran Inverlochy Castle... Read more »
Members login here
"RT @ScottishLandCom: Home to so much more than the 'Three Js,' we're inviting #Dundee residents to join us tonight at 7pm at our virtual pu…"
"RT @LorneOban: A great illustration of the importance of the @ForestryLS community asset transfer scheme. The Community Empowerment (Scotla…"
"We already have over 100 people signed up for our Midsteeple Quarter showcase next Monday, which reflects the massi… https://t.co/9ftSmjwhWq"
"RT @CarnegieUKTrust: Communities taking control & working together to redesign @midstquarter 👏 👇 You can read more about what's been happe…"
"RT @kirstyMTait: Exciting opportunity to be part of the future of our High Streets here ⬇️ Many towns and city neighbourhoods will be watch…"