Date(s) - 28/11/2017
12:00 am - 4:30 am
RICS Scotland office
Community Land Scotland are holding a seminar aimed at land agents, chartered surveyors, solicitors, accountants and other professionals that work with landowners and give an update on community landownership in 2017.
Download the programme here.
The event will:
– provide information on the work of community landowners and opportunities for other landowners to sell or gift land to communities
– provide information from the Scottish Government Community Land Team about the wider policy environment and how this is affecting community landowners
– help dispel any myths or misconceptions regarding community land ownership
– allow discussion on Land Reform
– discuss the Scottish Government’s aim to double the amount of land in community ownership to 1 million acres by 2020
– allow questions to be asked of community land owners
– provide networking opportunities
As a land professional in Scotland, we hope that this event will give you the opportunity for business growth in an emerging sector and a good understanding of the advisory/support requirements of the community land sectors.
A soup & sandwich lunch will be provided on arrival.